8 years have flown by faster than I ever thought possible. What a blessing to be married to a man such as Ben. He is responsible for so much of what makes our marriage happy. He inspires me to be my best and pretends not to notice when I fall short. He is smart, loving and patient. He makes me laugh and is just FUN to be with. Life is good.
p.s. he just got out of bed to kill a centipede for me.
3 comments:
I hope we get to see more of the picnic pictures! I'd love to see the "spread" you prepared. Thanks so much for this afternoon. I am so blessed to have a friend like you! And happy continual bliss to you and Ben.
Those Iowa centipedes are SCARY!
Yeah! I remember Eric and I were rooting for you two, and were thrilled to get the news that you were getting married :)
Happy anniversary! Congratulations!
You guys are awesome! Congrats on 8 years!!!
Post a Comment