Funny girl!! :) What is also funny is that I think we might have matching red rugs and Evelyn does the same thing with it! :) Your girls are growing up, but are so darling cute.
That is so funny!!!!! Boy are we getting eager to come see you, this week! I'll be sure to warn Spencer that he may end up being a pillow or blanket while hanging out with Annabelle.
5 comments:
Funny girl!! :) What is also funny is that I think we might have matching red rugs and Evelyn does the same thing with it! :) Your girls are growing up, but are so darling cute.
That is so funny!!!!! Boy are we getting eager to come see you, this week! I'll be sure to warn Spencer that he may end up being a pillow or blanket while hanging out with Annabelle.
love #3! last is cute, too
Cutie girl! Both Annabelle and Natalie are getting so big!
Adorable!
Post a Comment