Annabelle got a dum-dum in nursery on Sunday. As soon as we got home she plopped down on the living room floor in this totally relaxed position to savor her treat.
p.s. I wish you could have been in primary on Sunday to see Katie singin' her heart out. She knew all the words and was singing with such gumption. I love to watch her sometimes, she has such a cute personality (as do all your girls)!
5 comments:
She is so hilarious. I love her little toe peaking out of her tights. What a cute picture!
p.s. I wish you could have been in primary on Sunday to see Katie singin' her heart out. She knew all the words and was singing with such gumption. I love to watch her sometimes, she has such a cute personality (as do all your girls)!
you kids are so funny!
Way to go Annabelle! You know how to relax.
Oh! I wish *I* could do that! :)
Post a Comment