No, not
facebook. Not
24. Not even
chocolate. They do nothing for me. I just finished my

third run of the week and I am higher than a kite. They were slow and not very long but in my weakened postpartum state
(when does postpartum really end?) it was enough to send the
endorphins rushing and make me eager to go back for more. I'm still concerned about my back which has been twinging a little with these runs so I'm trying not to over do it. But now that I've tasted that burn it will be hard to stay away.
4 comments:
Ha Ha ha Amy! Too funny! I don't know if I'm helping your vocab to grow or corrupting you! What a bad influence. So chocolate doesn't move you? You are good! Now I'm going to be watching your blog to see if your *other* new vocabulary pops up.
We took Wes in to the Dr. today, His leg is bothering him, I'll give you all the details later, but they took an x-ray and nothing showed up. We're off to Vocal Point tonight. Talk to ya soon.
-Linley
i love it. Feed that addiction. I love the burn too!!
Man, I wish I liked it that much...
Good for you! I don't really like running but like how I feel afterwards so it motivates me a little!
Post a Comment