Thursday, January 06, 2011

American Idol, here I come!

I've never claimed to have a good voice but everyone likes to sing along to the radio (kid CDs in this case).  Natalie however, is a very tough critic.  Any time I start to sing along to the music in the car she wails, "No no no no no no no!!!" until I stop singing.  Sometimes I start singing without thinking about it and it's not until I hear Simon Cowell in the back seat that I realize what I'm doing.  Okay, okay, I can take a hint! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

That is so funny! :) Both Russ and Evelyn ask for me to sing to them, but whenever I sing to Spencer he always says no no no too! :) Funny!

Linley said...

This phenomenon has me baffled. Carson always does this to me, he has since he was little. It almost makes me cry when he stops me. Yet the others love when I sing.... What is it that makes some kids have such a strong opinion at such a young age? It does make me feel better to know that it happens to others. Especially others that are so musically talented, like you, Amy!