There are a lot of girls in my family. I grew up with six sisters (plus two brothers). Our ages span almost 20 years but now that we are all adults it is like having a whole flock of friends. The week before Christmas I got together with all my sisters (plus two honorary sisters--both in front with me) for a Girls Only Day. No boys. No children. Just us crazy girls hanging out and having fun. We don't all live around here so this was the first time we've done this but we all hope to do it more often. It was so much fun!

We did a sock gift exchange. We went the mall and had 30 minutes to come up with a pair of socks that we then gave out White Elephant style.
Despite Megan's fierce look the food was actually delicious. She's probably mad at me for making her delay the dive into her ice cream sundae. It had been a long time since I piled up a nice huge sundae with lots of toppings. Yum! We also had taco salad but that's not very fun to take pictures of. We each brought a topping for the sundaes and something for the taco salads.
Love all my sistas!
Thanks for the great day!
2 comments:
Looks like fun!! :) I am glad you got together and hope you really can do it again soon!
Wow, there are a lot of us, aren't there? Great summary of our fun day together.
Post a Comment