Sunday, January 09, 2011

Blurb

As a Christmas present for Ben, I printed half of our blog.  I plan on printing 2009 and 2010 shortly.  I used this website and I thought it was very user friendly.  I spent a couple of hours tweaking things and formatting but you could probably spend as much or as little time fiddling with it as you want.  I was very happy with the results and it's great to have a hard copy since I haven't scrapbooked for years.


3 comments:

J said...

Ooh, I love making books from my blog. I did one last year and I am going to order one this year. It is so much fun to have a family yearbook!! I love it.

Emily said...

Good job!!! :) Looks great!

Hal said...

I am in the process of making my first blog book too on that same site. I love it.