Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow Day!


Monday was a snow day.  Lots of lots of big fluffy flakes.  Ben took the girls out after he got home in the evening and made snowmen with them.  I don't know why they aren't smiling. 
There's a 2 hour delay for school tomorrow. 
Not because of snow. 
Because it's cold. 
Like wind chill of -13 right now. 
I love Iowa.


3 comments:

Emily said...

I can not believe how much snow you have!!! How fun! :) We just keep getting teased with an inch here and an inch there - not enough for snowmen. :( Glad Ben is a good sport and will go out with the girls - not my cup of tea. :)

Becky said...

I can feel the immense love you have for your Iowa winters. Bet you're not looking forward to spring at all. (We've been below zero as well and have been putting Esther to bed wearing a double layer of sleepers.)

Megan DeVocht said...

It's snowing a ton up here in Rexburg, it snows almost every day. One of our FHE brothers commented yesterday how he likes, being sarcastci here, when the snow is at eye level with you. Haha, they say that it stops snowing up here not until June!!! Crazy!!!!!!!!!!!