Sunday, January 02, 2011

Christmas Eve

Okay, so my sister's family is totally taller than us.  They are nice enough not to make short jokes.
All that snow prevented some of the family from coming over for Christmas Eve but the more local yokels were able to make it.

My girls learned a new fun activity from my sisters--party!  They would go into their bedroom and crank up the music and dance around.  It was so funny to hear little Annabelle saying "I want to party!"


My Mom loving the pile of grandkids.

In an effort to prevent the "picture perfect syndrome" on this blog I will include this picture of one ponderous sister, one tired sister, and one unnamed person who seems to be either very tired or very inspired by the music.  Actually, it was both.   Not that I would know.

Katie was very happy to be in charge of the guessing game we played with a bowful of candy.  When she saw Ben sneak one she said, "Hey!  Now my guess will be wrong."  Come to find out she had counted them out before writing down her guess.  Smart girl.

I'm not sure who is teaching who.  Recently one of Natalie's favorite words has been "button" meaning button on the remote control, computer, cell phone etc.

Jenny, Becky and her husband Daniel singing around the piano.
It was a fairly low key but enjoyable evening.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I don't know what you did different, but all of these pictures were able to be clicked on so we can see them bigger - love it!!! :) It was fun to see all the family fun! Happy New Year! :)

Becky said...

I hope you don't mind that I put some links on my blog post to some of your posts ... you just did such a good job so why not reuse them? Great pictures in this one!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

ummm, i could tell your girls a few things about "party amy" from back in the day. fun to play catchup on your blog!