Natalie turned two this past week. We still call her "the baby." Katie and Annabelle were excited for her to wake up so they could wish her Happy Birthday right away. We got an Elmo balloon for her which her sisters gave her right away. She was totally excited about it. Natalie is an Elmo fanatic and between Christmas and her birthday she is living the Elmo-loving dream. I want to get a picture of her with all her Elmo treaures but in case that never happens, here is what she got (for both Christmas and birthday):
Elmo plate, bowl, spoon, fork, and sippy cup
two Elmo books
Elmo music player (kind of like a CD player that plays its own plastic discs)
Elmo shirt
Elmo PJs
Elmo birthday card
Elmo bucket
Elmo stickers
Did I forget anything?
I confess that I got a little burned out of Elmo but it was fun to see how excited she was about each new thing.
For dinner we had pizza, one of Natalie's favorite foods. My parents and sister, Jenny came over for the celebration. Natalie gave up the highchair a while ago. She likes to be at the big table with everyone.
I made these cute little mini Elmo cupcakes. I originally planned on making more of the full size cupcakes but I didn't like the way it turned out so I kept going with the mini ones.
Sharing an Elmo moment with Grandpa.
We used the timer to get this picture of everyone. (Except Katie who is notorious for bugging out on pictures).
I'm gonna keep posting about Natalie but I'll get this one up for now.Happy Birthday Natalie!

4 comments:
How cute did your elmo's turn out! Grace is in love with her stuffed panda - so she had a panda cake. I'd say we are pretty awesome moms! Way to go!
Thanks for keeping up on your blog. It makes me feel like I am not miss out on important events like birthdays. Love you lots!
Ha ha. That is the cutest Elmo fettish. I love the cupcakes. Good job Amy.
You are SO creative!!! What cute cupcakes!! Every time I see anything that is Elmo I think of Natalie - happy birthday to the sweet little birthday girl! :)
Post a Comment