Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Becky
Last week my sister Becky and her 8-month-old Spencer came to visit---so much fun!! We had one person ask if she was Ben's sister because they thought we looked nothing alike and another person thought we totally looked alike. We obviously have different hair color but what do you think?
Annabelle was fascinated with Spencer and would make the sign for "baby" every time she saw him. Spencer also got really excited whenever Katie or Annabelle were around. It was fun to see cousins playing together.

We went to the Aquatic Center one very windy day. Spencer loved it. Annabelle was very nervous about it. Katie took this picture, thus my decapitation. No comments on the white legs, please. Although they always say a "healthy tan", any color means you've damaged your skin so I'm just really healthy. (No need to mention the fact that I couldn't tan if I wanted to. My choices of color are: paste, tomato, or extremely freckled.)
My sister Nancy (far right) and her two roomies Evangelina and Elizabeth came over for a Karaoke party while Becky was here. Katie heard me mention "karaoke party" and totally latched on to the idea. She was insistent that we have "real cake." (She often has birthday parties for her stuffed animal friends with pretend cake.) They brought Katie a very silly Flamingo in Hawaiian dress that of course instantly became one of Katie's new best friends.
I realized I didn't have a great picture of Spencer so I snagged this from Becky's Blog. He is a happy boy and we saw this smile all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You inspired me to post an entry right away about the trip after reading your entry. I really had a blast and was so glad I came to visit. Katie and Annabelle are so precious. I'm glad they're Spencer's cousins and hope they see each other often. We love you!
i think you look alike, but haircolor really does throw people off. Everyone asks where our kids got their blonde hair b/c mine and michaels is dark. Its not THAT dark. How fun to have cousins play, that really is true JOY:)
So much to comment on in this post:
Becky's little boy is just too cute for words! He and Annabelle look like fast friends.
How fun that you had a karaoke party! I have never done karaoke before, but secretly wish to.
I could never tease you about being pale, as I am rather ghostly myself. One morning I noticed that Tsooane's red shirt was actually reflected on my face because it's so white. If you check out the latest photo on my blog, you'll see that I come by it honestly!
I think that's all... for now!
Post a Comment