I get a lot of requests from my children but this was a first. Katie piled up some plastic Easter eggs next to me on the floor and asked, "Mom, can you be a chicken for these eggs?"
its fun to remember those random questions and quotes from our children--lovin the blue.
I just edited my birthday post (after your comment) and mentioned you and a few others from the letters to michael. Thanks for the poem, he told me about your questions as you wrote it.
3 comments:
its fun to remember those random questions and quotes from our children--lovin the blue.
I just edited my birthday post (after your comment) and mentioned you and a few others from the letters to michael. Thanks for the poem, he told me about your questions as you wrote it.
I love how the simple things of life are so attracted to kids. Katie so such creative girl!I love her for it!
She's a funny one!
Post a Comment