We checked out a Veggie Tales CD from the library with some very hilarious, very clever, very catchy songs....VERY catchy songs. As in, we all sing them all the time and when we're not singing they are running through my brain. Fun at first....rather annoying a week later. So if you dare to watch this beware that you may be singing it at 2 a.m. as you try to fall back asleep.
4 comments:
yes, very catchy, fun songs. We went through the VT phase a few years ago, but the boys are less interested now.
I've checked out some of those videos myself and know what you mean.
My nieces were huge Veggie Tales fans. They are now 16 and 13, but I still get, "Oh where, oh where, oh where... is my hairbrush?" in my head on a fairly regular basis. Too bad that's about all I know of the actual words!
We have seen every Veggie Tale show we could find--we think they are great. We actually performed the theme song at Darren's family reunion talent show last year. It is a fun one to sing around the table. You should check out LarryBoy and the Angry Eyebrows from the library--I haven't been able to find it anywhere else, and we loved it. The LarryBoy theme song on there is pretty great.
Post a Comment