
My sister Jenny gave Katie this Barbie Dancing Princess DVD and floor mat a while back. The ballerina on the DVD tells you where to step on the mat so you can do the same dance as she does. Katie did it a few times when she first got it and then wasn't interested for a long time. Out of the blue today I find her putting on her dress and tights and "ballet shoes" and of course a ballerina has to wear a necklace and a crown. She really hasn't been into the princess thing very much but maybe this is a new phase coming on.
5 comments:
I babysat a girl who watched those. They freaked me out.
That truly looks so much fun. Tell Katie that I would love to come over and dance with her sometime! :)
I love the second picture of her dancing! Does she get embarrassed if you watch or is she pleased to show you what you can do?
she totally wants me to watch.
Ooh, I'm sure I would have loved that when I was little. Her princess clothes are great. I'm a firm believer that every girl needs her own tiara every now and then.
Post a Comment