I made these dolls at the end of last year for my friend,
Hali,
(well, for her daughters) who had her third girl in December. The
post of my first attempt has a link to the pattern if you are interested. They are really fun and fairly simple even for a beginner like me.
8 comments:
Those are way too cute! ! I actually looked at the pattern from your first attempt when you posted it and it scared me away! Yours look so cute. I want one for my birthday - can I put an order in!?? :) Cute, Cute, Cute!! You are so handy!
Those are awesome. I love them!
Oh, how fun! Does Hali have a blog? Oh wait, I think she became a friend of mine on Facebook recently. I don't Facebook very well. How's she doing?? Too fun. Cute dolls! I'm very impressed.
I linked Hali's name to her blog.
WOW!! Those are SO CUTE!! I'm very impressed!! You SO have SEWING SKILLS!!
Hali's blog is private, unfortunately. :)
SO cute! Major improvement from the first attempt--I LOVE that one with the pink hair!
Adorable!
Post a Comment