Finding JOY in the JOURNEY
: D That IS the wrong answer!! : ) --So funny!!
thats funny--our favorite commercial is the one for the Klondike bar, have you seen it?
Sounds like Josh and I. However the conversation usually goes.Holly: blah blah blahjosh: huh, wow, interestingthen something I say does peek his interest Josh: HUH? What?Holly: Tell me when you stopped listening and I'll start there.
Ok... that was too funny Amy!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
: D That IS the wrong answer!! : ) --So funny!!
thats funny--our favorite commercial is the one for the Klondike bar, have you seen it?
Sounds like Josh and I. However the conversation usually goes.
Holly: blah blah blah
josh: huh, wow, interesting
then something I say does peek his interest
Josh: HUH? What?
Holly: Tell me when you stopped listening and I'll start there.
Ok... that was too funny Amy!
Post a Comment