Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Wednesday 2/4 Final Update

When they asked who wanted to go home today, look who volunteered:
(I tried to think of a clever caption to go along with stop sign but nothing came to mind. Any suggestions?)Speaking of giddy, Annabelle and Katie were sooooo excited for Natalie to come home.Ben hadn't held Natalie for 2 1/2 weeks...definitely gotta catch up on some snuggle time.
So happy to be home!


This concludes the daily updates of our hospital adventure. Thanks for coming along the ride with us. Thanks again for your many, many prayers and love and support. As I knew it would be, it is all but a happy memory now and we are all home together.
We will now resume our normal blogging of family happenings and random musings on life.
Stay tuned...

9 comments:

Becky said...

Hooray! Thank you for the sweet pictures too. So glad all of your family can now enjoy Natalie at home. We'll chat soon!

Laura said...

Ahh, what an absolutely beautiful baby!! Welcome home at last, sweet Natalie. :)

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

yay! and the cast is off, right? I need to read below.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Ok, and didn't even really notice, she is HOME, just saw the cute cute happy faces on everyone.

The Toy Guru said...

Hip Hip Hooray!! What a beauty!!My kids don't look that cute till they're 6 months old!! Okay, here's the caption....STOP!!! Don't leave without me...I'm coming home TODAY!!!!!

Emily said...

I am so happy that you and Natalie are home to stay. Thank you again Amy for updating about Natalie while she was in the hospital. I love you and miss you! I hope we will get to talk sometime soon.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!! We're so happy for you!! I'm so glad she's home!! --She is SO BEAUTIFUL!! And she looks so alert, healthy, and happy. : ) I love the pictures!! I hope you'll all get in PLENTY of snuggle time!! Yea!! I'm glad she's home!!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for all y'all! Felt prompted to reread your blog today. Your testimony-filled posts were such an answer to my prayers -- as things are so crazy with Eric's job, I realized how *unimportant* my worries are.

She (and all your little girls) are just so beautiful!

Rachael M said...

I know it's been forever since I left a comment; I'm sorry!!! I HAVE been reading your daily posts, and we've been praying for sweet little Natalie. I'm so glad to see she's home with her family. And these pictures are wonderful. You can definitely see how much she is loved. I hope you are getting some good rest, too.