We've been home for almost a week now. Natalie will be one month old tomorrow. I can't believe it. She is still a great eater and overall a very content baby. She is quite the night owl and then has her best sleeps during the day. We are working on changing that. Ben has helped out in the night even though he has to work the next day. He has been so awesome with all this. I just keep telling myself that someday we will sleep again. So while I'm up at 2:00 a.m. waiting for Natalie to get sleepy I might as well blog, right?

Katie has always enjoyed a good back scractch and of course Annabelle wants to do everything she does.

Annabelle always wants to play with Natalie and lets us know where she wants us to put her.
So far I haven't noticed any hints of jealousy or resentment in either of the older girls. They are both very sweet to their new little sister.

We've had a few very unseasonably warm days recently. Going to the park in February is definitely a first.


Katie shares a story with Natalie.

Even though the blue and yellow in this picture makes me think "boy" I love her cute little face.

Natalie's first bath at home. She wasn't this happy through the whole thing but she's getting more used to them.

You mean froggy slippers don't count as being dressed?
8 comments:
What fun pictures of all the girls!! I have been thinking about you and wondered how things have been this past week now that everyone is home and settling back into life again. It looks like everyone is happy! She is sure a sweet looking little baby. :) Thanks for sharing so many pictures! Love you all!
Just a side note: I don't think I am getting all the pictures you are posting though - have any idea why?? Just wondering..??
What great pictures!!! Now there's a happy family - at home being themselves!! It's like a breath of fresh air to see after all the hospital hardships! Ahhhhh.
Thank you for all the pictures!!! What beautiful girls you have. I love the picture of you and Natalie as well as the ones of her in the bouncer and bathtub. Hope she switches to sleeping in the night soon!
I love the pictures! All your girls are so ADORABLE!! : ) Even though the sleep is hard to come by I'm so glad you're all home!! It looks like things are going great!!
she has the cutest little face/facial expressions. I love that pic of you and Annabelle and Natalie. So cute!
Oh! These pictures are so great! Your family is adorable.
Your girls are so cute! I think our house activities are very similar to yours....makes sense since we both have 3 girls. I'm glad you are all home and doing well.
All of the girls are so cute!! What perfect pictures. Congratulations on everything.
Post a Comment