Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Definitely Daddy's girls.
"I missed the photo shoot with Daddy??"
I was able to see my Dad today. I wonder if he feels like the time has gone quickly since these pictures were taken. (yes, that's me on his lap and I'm the baby in the stroller below...my sister Nancy on the left, and brother Neil on right.)

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh my goodness!! How cute is that!!!?? I love the pics of your fam and I LOVE the pics of you and your dad and Nancy and Neil!!! You were and are such a sweetheart!!!

Sara said...

Oh ps Happy Father's Day to Ben. : )

Keele Family said...

How cute! I can't believe how much you look like Annabelle!!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

i love vintage pics!

Becky said...

I love Natalie's expression! Is that a deck in your back yard?