Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Missing them tonight

Ben came up again tonight for a visit. He stayed with Natalie while I took a nice long refreshing walk outside. He brought dinner from El Rancheros, one of our favorite Mexican places here in Iowa City. I'm starting to get my hopes up that we may be able to come home later in the day tomorrow (Thursday)...dangerous I know. I could be setting myself up for disappointment but we'll see. I'm really missing my other girls...need to see them soon.

"We should never complain, when we are living worthily, about what happens in our lives."
(Elder Richard G. Scott)

2 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

never complain? ugh....I'm sure they miss you, too.

Anonymous said...

Amy - I love reading your inner thoughts! I had a hospital experience with #3, it didn't last as long as this but it was very frightening. The feelings of peace that come from the Lord are amazing and have helped me with other dificulties in my life since then. you are awesome!