Thursday, June 04, 2009

Thurs 6/4

You know we've been here too long when we start breaking out the loopy video clips.

5 comments:

Keele Family said...

So cute!!! I hope you guys get to come home today too! :)

J said...

Amy you are as fun and silly as I remember you being. I love the loopy video clip. You should keep those coming.

Laura said...

Haha. I thought the baby was going to be loopy. It was much funnier that the mommy was loopy. :)

Kristy said...

So cute (both of you!). I love her focus on her hands, that is such a cute stage.

Linley said...

Being a sign language interpreter, I think I caught some additional meaning to that sign that I think you missed, it was,
"mom, you're worrying me a little with the crazy talk, put down the camara....I think you need some rest too."

I loved this, too funny! I'm only now catching up on your blog. You bounce back so amazingly well from these hospital stays, Amy. What a professional!