I love the matching dresses, beautiful colors and all the sweet little girls! :) Oh how I wish we lived closer so I could see them! I love that last picture of Annabelle and Natalie - precious.
LOVE the darling dresses and no I'm not tired of them. Did you find them all at the store or did you make them custom?? I am eagerly looking forward to dressing our little munchkin later this year!!
7 comments:
Those are super cute. Great colors too!
They are all so cute! I can't believe how big they are all getting.
They are almost as sweet as the 3 little girls in them!! Your family is so cute!
i love matching
I love the matching dresses, beautiful colors and all the sweet little girls! :) Oh how I wish we lived closer so I could see them! I love that last picture of Annabelle and Natalie - precious.
Those are great Amy. I think my favorite one is the last one--I just love Annabelle's expression!
LOVE the darling dresses and no I'm not tired of them. Did you find them all at the store or did you make them custom?? I am eagerly looking forward to dressing our little munchkin later this year!!
Post a Comment