I am sorry that you have to do this all over again. I am glad that this time seemed a little less stressful for you and the girls and I am also glad that you have your own room - I am sure that makes ALL the difference. Kiss Natalie for me and know that I am thinking of all of you! Love you!
3 comments:
I am sorry that you have to do this all over again. I am glad that this time seemed a little less stressful for you and the girls and I am also glad that you have your own room - I am sure that makes ALL the difference. Kiss Natalie for me and know that I am thinking of all of you! Love you!
ugh. ugh.
makes my stomach hurt.
hang in there.
Boo hoo. Babies should not have experiences like this!
Post a Comment