Tuesday, April 07, 2009

for Annabelle

I tried to e-mail this home but the file was too big so ya'll get to enjoy. Yeah, I know I'm looking like something the cat dragged in but my girls won't care and this is for them. I know I only mention Annabelle's name in the video. I guess I thought I was going to make a separate one for Katie. Guess I better.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I know I say it all the time, but I must say it again because I just can't get over it every time I see her - Natalie is just really a most beautiful baby!!! She looks happy and content too which is good - thankfully these little ones are more easily entertained then we are. :) Hope you have a good day!

Stephanie said...

Hey Amy every time Sade and I check your blog she gets so excited whenever she sees Annabelle or as she says "Apple!" Thanks for the constent updates. Natalie is in our prayers. Let us know if we can do anything for you!

Sara said...

She is so SWEET!! I love how you made videos for your girls, too!! You're an awesome mom!!