Thursday, April 23, 2009

I graze


Ok, so this food thing is really becoming an issue.

At 4:00 today I am ravenous. I know it's an hour or two until dinner so I don't want to spoil my appetite. I wander around the kitchen and have:

* a few crackers (I told you those aren't satisfying!)

* a piece of cheese

* an applesauce cup

* two little chocolate eggs

* a handful of honey roasted almonds

And then I spy the bag of reeses pieces. I don't even know what they are doing in the house. Without thinking I grab the scissors and cut open the bag. I must be having some sort of spasms because my hand keeps going from bag to mouth involuntarily. stop. no. stop. no. stop. i'm sick. ok.

end result=I'm still starving but slightly ill from the reeses overload.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome!!! I love it!

The Toy Guru said...

You are so cute!! I'm too embarrassed to blog about what I eat during my grazing periods!! Thanks so much for the maternity clothes, I can't remember if I'd thanked you yet. And yes...I'm already wearing a few things! I've gained 9lbs. already. Must be my pork rind cravings! So GLAD that Natalie is doing so well!! Can't wait to see her cute little body without the CAST! Can you keep it??

Amy said...

chicharones? is that how you say pork rinds? right now i feel like i'd be happy never to see that cast again but maybe we'll try to save a piece of it. I think it will be plenty gross under there though so we'll see.

Sara said...

Lol!! You're so funny!! I get like that too!!

Laura said...

Haha. Been there... too many times!

J said...

Ha, Ha. You make me laugh Amy. My latest sin has been eating the frosted animal cookies that "I bought for the kids." Yeah, whatever.