Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sunday Shots

Not exactly one for the wall but I have to savor every rare photo of my three girls together. Notice that Katie is holding Natalie's hand. I can't believe they all sat still for this. I wonder what Ben bribed them with??? (This gives me hope for getting them in their matching dresses.)I like how Natalie is looking at Annabelle's foot. And I like how comfortable Annabelle is just chilling on the couch with her feet on her little sister.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Hey - I LOVE your new layout and side pictures of the girls! The posting is cute too - what a fun shot it will be to have them all lined up on the couch in years to come too! What sweet little girls! :) Good luck this week with all your travels and appointments - I will be thinking about you!

jody said...

adorable!
and natalie's cast looks so much different than quincy's did. they must have upgraded a bit over the past couple years.
:-)

Laura said...

That is tooo funny with Annabelle staring at Natalie, and Natalie (being #3) is totally tuning her out. Cute, cute.

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

cute cute girls...thanks for sharing your observations, it makes the pics more fun that I might not have noticed. Do you hold Natalie from the bar by her chest? Is that what it is meant for? I mailed you something, but it sounds like you might get it after your mini trip.

Sara said...

Those are super cute!! : )

Emily said...

Oh I miss you all! I am glad that everyone is doing well. Annabelle's hair is sure getting long and so blonde. I love you all!