Wednesday, April 08, 2009

what day is it? april i think.

we are being discharged tomorrow. ben is renting a car one way to come up and drive back with me. unsure if we will come back tomorrow or stay in a hotel and come back friday morning. my sister jenny will come stay with katie and annabelle either way. too tired to think straight (natalie pulled an all nighter last night) and she's asleep so i'm going to lay down quick while i can.

6 comments:

Becky said...

Woo-hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you are so ready to see Ben and go back home to your other girls. Best wishes for safe travels and continual recovery for Natalie. Thanks for all the updates, it was great to stay connected with you. We'll talk soon!

Emily said...

Yahoooooooo!! Drive safe! :) Glad all is going well. Will you send a picture of the car seat though? I am curious how she travels. :) Love you and excited for you too!

Linley said...

What a great Easter weekend homecoming. Take care.

Sara said...

Yea!! I'm so glad!! I hope the drive goes well!! You've got the sweetest baby and I'm so glad you'll all get to be together again!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Yay! Going home, congratulations!!!!!!!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

Ijust went back and watched the video, and I love the pink accents on her cast! She looks so content and peaceful, she is adorable. Go Natalie!