Even though we are managing okay I still feel very much in limbo until the cast comes off. Ben and I were just saying that she is probably going to seem so light and small. Her return appointment in Wisconsin is a week from Tuesday (that's 9 days away but who's counting?.......I am!). She'll have the cast removed, x-rays, ultrasounds, and an appointment with the urologist....a fun packed afternoon. We plan on taking Katie and Annabelle with us this time and doing it all in one day. It really shouldn't be too bad.
We'll leave around 8 a.m. and get back around 10 p.m. A long day but better than the 5 of us in a hotel room. We had talked about leaving the girls behind but we've left them so much recently and this is doable. We'll pack up the car with videos and snacks...they'll love it.
4 comments:
I know those long days packed with travel, dr. appointments, waiting and more travel. We will be thinking about you and hope everything goes quick, well and with good results. I am glad things at home have been good too - it has certainly been an experience. You have done well! :) Love you all - thanks for the post and pictures - we always look forward to hearing how everyone is doing!
Yea! I hope everything goes really GREAT!!! Natalie is the CUTEST baby!! Even though I haven't even met her or held her in her cast (!!) I'm excited for it to come off too!! Bless her tiny heart!! --And yours!! You're doing such a great job!! I really admire the way you're handling EVERYTHING!!! You're amazing. I love the pics of you and Natalie. : ) You're the sweetest mama and she really is so, so, so very sweet!!
sounds like a good road trip! glad you've got a groove, and excited for you for the cast to come off.
SO GLAD that Natalie is home and doing well. It must feel so good to be home with all your girls and be able to cuddle each one every day!
Post a Comment