Finding JOY in the JOURNEY
down with markers! i find myself just throwing them away. both of your eyes look really cool in that last picture.
Uh-oh!!!!!!!!!!!
That's awesome!!!! LOL!!
: )!!! She's a genius!!!!
Yikes!! Don't you love those kind of messes though, that remind you just how smart your little one is!!? :) What a cutie pie!
Hahaha!! We learn that with our little Audrey over. and. over. and. over! Curious little minds with capable little fingers. Aaaargh!
I just found that out at my house too! I hate those kinds of realizations - they always involve a lot of cleaning up:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
down with markers! i find myself just throwing them away. both of your eyes look really cool in that last picture.
Uh-oh!!!!!!!!!!!
That's awesome!!!! LOL!!
: )!!! She's a genius!!!!
Yikes!! Don't you love those kind of messes though, that remind you just how smart your little one is!!? :) What a cutie pie!
Hahaha!! We learn that with our little Audrey over. and. over. and. over! Curious little minds with capable little fingers. Aaaargh!
I just found that out at my house too! I hate those kinds of realizations - they always involve a lot of cleaning up:)
Post a Comment