Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ima Mudder

Great day.


My heart can rest easy now that I have a picture of my girls in their matching dresses.

Ben didn't have early meetings before church so I got a little extra sleep and some help getting the girls ready.

Flowers.

I got a nap after church.

And I got to see my Mom today.
Happy Mother's Day!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Cute picture of the girls. They are beautiful! :) Glad you got to spend some time with your Mom too.

Laura said...

Natalie looks so good in her dress WITHOUT a cast! Ahhh. I bet it's sooooo nice!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

I love their matchiness! Did someone make them or buy them? Hard to find dresses in 0-3 AND 5T. Cut pic of the girls and i like your brown skirt. (or is it pants?)

Amy said...

dresses are Old Navy--one of the few places with matching items in this many sizes. i'm wearing brown pants.

Sara said...

Wow!! You did it!! : ) Congrats on the dresses!! And congrats on being a fabulous mudder!! : ) You're awesome!!

Kristy said...

That was so worth the hassel of getting them all together and dressed the same! Mission accomplished!