Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday 5/17

I'm writing this from my very most favorite place in the whole world: h-o-m-e. Ben keeps teasing me that I want to go back to the hospital since I keep talking about it. He and I really didn't have a lot of great communication while I was there so there are details and stories that keep coming up to share. ("I am the lowest level doctor.")I find myself saying over and over, "It's so nice to be home!"

They checked Natalie's white blood cell count this morning. They wanted to make sure it was still dropping which it is. It took a little while to get the discharge paper work done but we were home before 2:00 this afternoon. We don't have to go until Friday for her ultrasound so that's nice.

Natalie and I both had a good looong nap this afternoon. She's down again for the night and I'm headed that way.

After my nap I had some good hang out time with Katie and Annabelle. Missed those girls.

I want to give an update of where Natalie stands medically but i'm tired tonight so i'll try to do that tomorrow.

Thanks for all the pick-me-up comments and e-mails and for your prayers.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I am so glad you are home too! I am glad Natalie is doing ok and that you don't have to go back up for a week. I know the feeling of trying to soak up all the days you can at home - I hope you have a super great week and can soak up all the goodness you can! :) Love you! Tell your girls hi from me. :) Russell still loves to check out the pictures you post and to be filled on all the happenings! cute.

Sara said...

Yay!!!! We're glad you're home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

Hooray!!!!!

Laura said...

Welcome home, Amy and Natalie!

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

yay!!! So glad you are back home.

Kristy said...

So glad you are home and things are returning to "normal". I'm so sorry you have had to go through so much in the past couple months and I too really hate how those sneaky "it's not fair, and why me" phrases just sneak right back into one's head sometimes! You are a great mom and your girls are so lucky to have you.