Amy, that is so funny!! I actually started a post yesterday about the exact same thing!! Evelyn is starting to talk more too!! :) Fun for both of us! What I think is funny is how they learn to say things that we say without us realizing we say those things - for me it is the word, "yeah" (I must say yeah instead of yes way too much!) Too cute about not saying daddy when he is gone - she is so precious!!
I am getting SOOOOOOOOOO excited to come see little Miss Annabelle and all of the rest of you this summer. It will be fun to hear her communicate with Spencer and to see how much they've grown since last year.
3 comments:
Amy, that is so funny!! I actually started a post yesterday about the exact same thing!! Evelyn is starting to talk more too!! :) Fun for both of us! What I think is funny is how they learn to say things that we say without us realizing we say those things - for me it is the word, "yeah" (I must say yeah instead of yes way too much!) Too cute about not saying daddy when he is gone - she is so precious!!
How cute!! That adamant "no" about not saying "daddy" was funny! Hopefully daddy got his lovin' when he got home. :)
I am getting SOOOOOOOOOO excited to come see little Miss Annabelle and all of the rest of you this summer. It will be fun to hear her communicate with Spencer and to see how much they've grown since last year.
Post a Comment