Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just had this conversation

(Katie was poking Annabelle with a stick.)

Katie, we don't poke people with sticks.

Mom?

It's very dangerous.

Mom?

You could poke somebody's eye out.

But, Mom!

If I see you doing that again you'll need to come inside.

Moooooooom!

What?

It's not "Katie" anymore, it's "Rescue Katie." I changed my name.

5 comments:

Alice said...

She is soooo funny. I hope my kids are funny.

J said...

Tee, hee. Kids are so often in another world.

Sara said...

That's so funny!! I love it!!

Laura said...

Hahaha. We have little animal rescuers at our house too. Hayley wanted to be like Diego and "rescue" the rabbits in our neighborhood. It's hard to explain to a 2 year old why we don't rescue wild animals. ;o)

Very cute.

Emma Jo said...

How funny. I love how kids get so wrapped up in what they are doing or thinking that they don't even hear us. (I use the term "love" very loosely of course.)